WHAT TO EXPECT
Please review prior to arrival
Shaqtoberfest takes place at the notoriously haunted Queen Mary, in Long Beach, CA. This immersive Halloween festival features five haunted trails, live entertainment, themed bars and lounges, carnival rides and bounces, festive eats and treats, instagrammable moments and more!
Our festival format allows you to pick and choose from a variety of attractions and experiences from festive favorites like our gigantic giant pumpkin bounce to The Grey Ghost, our new haunted trail on the Queen Mary. Also new for 2023, is the Engine Room Experience, which gives you the opportunity to step aboard and descend below the water line for a special self-guided (AKA “spirit-led”) tour of the ship’s Engine Room. The Grey Ghost is included with all admission types. The Engine Room Experience is included with VIP Slam Dunk Admission and available for an a la carte upgrade.
Shaqtoberfest is open select nights from September 28th through Halloween. Tickets are available exclusively online.
We want everyone to have a safe, fun time and ask that you please follow these rules:
- Do not touch or harass performers or staff
- No cursing or rowdy behavior
- No weapons (guns, knives, mace, pepper spray, etc.)
- No costumes, masks, facepaint, props or handheld items
- No Flash Photography
KNOW BEFORE YOU GO
- Wearing heels or flip-flops is discouraged.
- There is no reentry.
- Smoking is permitted only in the designated area near the Engine Room Experience.
- Some experiences and vendors are cashless and there is no ATM on site.
- We recommend purchasing parking in advance and arriving 30 minutes earlier (or more on weekends) than the entry time listed on your ticket to allow time for traffic and parking.
- The Witching Hour takes place each evening in the Block Party 30 minutes after the festival opens.
- The Shaqtoberfest Trick-or-Treat Party takes place on three nights only – Sundays, October 15, 22 and 29. We recommend that kids 11 and under visit on these nights. Children under the age of seven (7) are not permitted in the haunted trails during regular hours.
- Some ride and attraction queues will close 30 minutes prior to the closing time for the festival. There are no refunds for missed attractions or experiences.
- No animals are allowed, except for service animals.
HAVE A QUESTION?
See our help page for additional information about Shaqtoberfest.