Know before you go
Tips for enjoying Shaqtoberfest
- No costumes, facepaint, prop or handheld items are allowed inside.
- Smoking is only allowed in designated areas.
- While outside the haunt, feel free to take photos and grab food and drink at one of our vendors (info below). While inside the haunt, no food, drinks, bottles, recording devices, flash photography, or flashlights are allowed.
- Small bags and purses ONLY – these items will be subject to inspection.
- Mistreating any performer or staff member will result in you being sent home.
- Wearing heels or flip-flops is discouraged.
What to expect
- Entering the Haunt: Upon arriving, if you have already purchased your tickets online, proceed directly through security, and then to your designated entrance – General Admission, Fast Pass, or Skip the Line. Show your digital or printed ticket to enter the haunt.
- Small groups only: No groups larger than 10 will be sent through together. If you arrived with more than 10 in your party, you will be split into smaller groups to enter.