Know before you go
Tips for surviving Shaqtoberfest
- Make sure to purchase a Fast Break or VIP Slam Dunk ticket. These tickets grant you entry into our expedited queues, so you will spend less time waiting in line! A limited number are sold each night.
- Outside, take as many photos as you would like with entertainers – feel free to share them on social media!
- No prop or handheld items are allowed inside. If you come in costume, please leave your accessories in your car.
- Bring a clear bag! To limit the touching of personal items, only clear bags not exceeding 4.5”x6.5” will be allowed.
- Mistreating any performer or staff member will result in you being sent home.
- Wearing heels or flip-flops is discouraged as they are the shoes we find the most in our lost and found.
tickets are only available online
There is no on site box office, tickets must be purchased on line in advance, and can be purchased during operation each evening, when available.
What to expect
- Upon arriving, if you have already purchased your tickets, proceed directly to your designated entrance – General Admission, Fast Break, or VIP Slam Dunk. There is no need to exchange your print-at-home-ticket; the ticket you printed is your ticket for your visit, please keep your ticket with you at all times as it will be scanned at several locations.
- Final note: on our busy weekend nights and weekday nights closer to Halloween, we expect to sell out. To ensure your entry, purchase tickets online in advance; you can do this any time during our season, up to the day you plan to attend. Those of you that are tech-savvy can even purchase your tickets online from your smartphone on your way to the event! Your tickets are emailed to you immediately, you can pull them up on your smartphone screen and we can scan them at the entrance right on your phone. If you have an online ticket in hand, with that days date on it, you will get in that night.
- Rideshare is strongly encouraged, especially on busy nights closer to Halloween.
- Limited PAID parking is available on site at the Queen Mary lots (roughly 500 spaces), parking rates vary based on night attending but start at $20.
- PAID shuttle parking starting at $12 is available from the parking lot located at 100 Ocean Gate Long Beach, 90802.
- You may also choose to park where you would like and catch the shuttle at the 100 Ocean Gate Lot.